KingPin AFL Terms and Conditions
NRL King Pin 2019 - Terms and Conditions of Entry
DETAILS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry into the Sportspick NRL King Pin Tipping Competition (“the Competition”) is available to customers of a Registered Sportspick Venue (“Venue”) who have entered a Venue’s local NRL King Pin tipping competition conducted via the Sportspick terminal. Such customers will automatically be entered into the Competition unless they advise the Promoter in writing that they do not wish to participate. Entrants are entitled to one entry in the Competition for each entry at a Venue (or Venues). Entrants into the Competition must be a resident of Australia.
3. The Registered Sportspick Venue has sole discretion as to who can join the Competition and how many times a person can enter the Competition at their Venue.
4. Registration into the Competition commences on 30th May 2019, and closes on the day that each Venue ceases to take entries into their local competition, but no earlier than 25th July 2019.
5. Entry in to the Competition is free and is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand.
6. Entry is not open to employees of Full House Group Pty Ltd and the immediate families of any such employees, or agencies and companies associated with the conduct of the Competition.
RULES OF COMPETITION – TIPPING COMPETITION
7. Entrants will be required to make tip selections on each of the official scheduled matches as per the official NRL King Pin Competition fixture. This includes the Home & Away qualification matches from rounds 15 through 25 plus the NRL Finals Series. Sportspick reserves the right to remove or alter matches from the official fixture to be tipped on at any time.
8. To participate in the Competition, Entrants must visit a Sportspick Registered Venue each week to register their selections. Entrants’ weekly selections will only be accepted if registered by the Entrant from 10:00 a.m. AEST on the Monday immediately preceding each round of the season until 11:59pm Saturday AEST.
9. The Tipping Competition commences on 27th June 2019 and concludes on 6th October 2019.
10. A DRAW result in any game in any round of the competition will be deemed to be a WINNING selection and will result in 2 points for all entrants.
11. Tips can be lodged up until 3:20pm AEST on Sunday of each competition round. If any game has commenced before the Entrant’s selections are registered, or if an Entrant fails to register their weekly selections for any game of any round during the relevant Weekly Selection Period, or if an Entrant’s selections are not registered for any reason, the Entrant will automatically be credited with having selected the second named team for any games for which a selection was not registered. Entrants who have not registered selections are not eligible for any bonus points.
12. During each Round of the Competition, Entrants will make one (1) selection from the following choices in each game of that Round :
- Home Side 1-12 Points
- Home Side 13+ Points
- Away Side 1-12 Points
- Away Side 13+ Points
13. Scoring - Points will be awarded as follows :
- 2 points for selecting the winning team in each nominated match
- 1 point bonus for selecting the correct winning margin of a winning team in a nominated match
- A drawn game will result in 2 points for all entrants regardless of selection.
Most Points (End of Competition) 1st Prize - $5000
Most Points (End of Competition) 2nd Prize - $3000
Most Points (End of Competition) 3rd Prize - $2000
14. The value of prizes to be distributed in the Competition totals $10,000.00 AUD. In the event of a tie for any prize, Entrants will share the prize equally. Prizes will be determined at 10:00am AEST on 9th October 2019 at the office of Full House Group Pty Ltd, 38 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207.
15. All Prizes will be mailed to the respective registered venue(s) of the prize winners on 16th October 2019 via Australia Post Express Post service.
RULES OF COMPETITION - GENERAL
16. In the event of any unclaimed prizes, the next highest placed entrant in each (if any) unclaimed prize category will be allocated the unclaimed prize(s). This will be determined at 10:00am on16th November 2019 at the offices of Full House Group, 38 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the Prizes to be won by Entrants at any time. Such alternative prizes will not be of a lesser monetary value than that set out herein. In the event that the Promoter wishes to vary any of the Prizes, the relevant gaming authorities, in each state, will be contacted prior to any changes being put in place.
18. Prize winners will be notified by mail and a list of all prize winners will be published on the Promoter’s website at sportspick.com.au on 4th October2019. Winners will also be listed on the weekly scoresheets sent to Registered Venues. Scoresheets are provided weekly and posted from the Promoter’s office on the first Melbourne workday after the Round is completed.
19. If any person does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry, the Promoter may refuse to accept or exclude any Entrant at any time. No responsibility is accepted for misdirected registrations or Entrant selections not included in the Competitions and the Promoter will not be liable for any claims or loss suffered as a result of exclusion of an Entrant or if any selections of an Entrant are not registered in the Competition for any reason.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. Personal information of Entrants will be used for the purposes of determining winners of the Competition and will be entered into a database for use by the Promoter for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. By entering the Competition, Entrants consent to the use of their personal information in this manner unless such consent is otherwise withdrawn in writing.
22. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, subject to any directions from any gaming authority in any State of Australia.
32. The Promoter is Full House Group Pty Ltd, 38 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207
ABN 91 131 570 440
|AFL 2019 - ROUND 17|
|AMERICAN HOTEL ECHUCA (VIC)|
|CHRISTIES BEACH HOTEL (SA)|
|DANDENONG CLUB (VIC)|
|WATERFRONT HOTEL (TAS)|
|BUSHMAN'S ARMS HOTEL (SA)|
THE CLAYTON HOTEL (VIC)
THE WHALERS HOTEL (VIC)
PARK HOTEL (VIC)
CLOVERCREST HOTEL (SA)
PARA HILLS COMMUNITY CLUB (SA)