Acknowledgement and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions", view these terms and conditions at www.sportspick.com.au). Full House Group reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing advance notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Full House Group or Full House Group's Associates in connection with services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Full House Group be limited to:
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The information contained on the website is provided by Full House Group in good faith. To the best of Full House Group's knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, Full House Group and its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers, employees, consultants or shareholders ("Full House Group's Associates") do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Full House Group disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Full House Group makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Full House Group does not control other users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website and Full House Group is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive conduct on their part.
You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with "Limitation of Liability", Full House Group will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on behalf of you, through the website.
Copyright on the website is property of Full House Group. Material on this website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of Full House Group and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the website and acquiring goods and services of Full House Group.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts.
All care is taken to ensure that Full House Group websites and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
At Full House Group, we would like to assure you that we take your information and privacy very seriously. The following is a description of what we do and don't do with your details.
How information is collected
The website may also request your location to provide customised and localised content to enhance your experience of the site.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the site
- By disabling cookies, you may not be able to participate in some of the features offered by sportspick.com.au
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, your experience of the website may be diminished and some features may not be available
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in the following way
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message
- To communicate issues or opportunities regarding the business or operations of Full House Group Pty Ltd or any of its subsidiary organizations.
It is important to note that we send periodical communications to all people on our database. Customers can 'opt out' of this service. Full House Group retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members' rights to privacy and do not set out to "spam" our customers in any way.
Disclosing Your Information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of Full House Group. Your information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions based upon our instruction and not for other usage. We require that these third party operators implement and maintain security measures to protect confidentiality and the security of the information you provide us.
These partners operate in Australia and are subject to Australian law.
From time to time partners and sponsors will make offers to Full House Group customers and members. Full House Group will facilitate making these offers to customers using our communication tools and channels. Your information will not be given to these businesses to communicate with you directly.
Full House Group will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
- Verification of Customers
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our customers. At times, we use:
- names on client accounts to compare with email addresses and phone numbers for the purpose of identification
- we use member phone numbers, email and physical addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about aspects of the business
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
Other Privacy Information
Close your browser once you have finished using the sportspick.com.au or Affiliate partners websites. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café, you as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and sportspick.com.au
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's Website.
38 Fennell Street
Port Melbourne VIC 3207
03 9644 1600
|AFL 2018 - ROUND 23|
|HOTEL ENFIELD (SA)|
|3.||259 ANNIE DEVINE|
|HARP OF ERIN HOTEL (VIC)|
|ALL SEASONS HOTEL (VIC)|
|WATERWHEEL BEACH TAVERN (VIC)|